Guardian News / YouTube
- The internet was gripped by a daring raccoon that climbed a 23-storey skyscraper in Minnesota, USA.
- Nicknamed the #MPRraccoon after a local radio station, the animal drew small crowds and a lot of online support.
- The raccoon finally made it to the top of the building at 3 AM this morning, over 20 hours after it began its ascent.
Yesterday evening, the world watched in suspense as a daring raccoon made its ascent up a skyscraper in Minnesota.
Dubbed the #MPRraccoon after the local radio station that helped break the story, the animal escapade inspired livestreams, photos, and countless tweets of support.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: How to stop robocallers
- Here are 16 of the best tweets about friendship, in honor of Best Friends Day
- People are mourning Anthony Bourdain while providing reminders and support for mental health awareness
- YouTuber Jake Paul is feuding with the woman who made one of the greatest vines of all time — and it’s getting ugly