Drew Angerer/Getty Images
- President Donald Trump said he believes “the Fed has gone crazy” amid recent interest rate hikes.
- Trump’s statement comes after stocks plunged on Wednesday. The Nasdaq Composite index and the Dow Jones dropped more than 4% and 800 points respectively.
- The Fed is expected to raise interest rate through the end of 2018 and into 2019
President Donald Trump signaled his anxiety about the Federal Reserve’s plan to keep raising interest rates into 2019 after stocks plunged on Wednesday.
“I think the Fed is making a mistake,” Trump said to reporters after landing in Erie, Pennsylvania, for a campaign rally on Wednesday. “They are so tight. I think the Fed has gone crazy.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 12 signs your boss is impressed with you, even if it doesn’t seem like it
- These haunting photos of the retail apocalypse reveal a new normal in America as Sears reportedly prepares for bankruptcy
- Trump touts controversial stop-and-frisk for crime in Chicago
SEE ALSO: The Dow tumbles more than 800 points