Yana Paskova/Getty Images
- The FBI has seized recordings of phone calls between Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen and Stormy Daniels’ lawyer, according to CNN.
- Cohen’s offices were raided by federal investigators earlier this week over allegations of bank fraud and campaign-finance violations.
- Cohen has admitted to paying off Stormy Daniels in the run-up to the 2016 US election, but denies it was because of an alleged affair between the adult actress and Trump.
Federal investigators might soon learn a lot more about what really happened between Donald Trump and Stormy Daniels.
Trump’s longtime lawyer Michael Cohen secretly recorded his conversations with Stormy Daniel’s former lawyer Keith Davidson, according to a new report from CNN — and the FBI has now reportedly seized those recordings.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Trump reportedly called Cohen to ‘check in’ amid a legal firestorm surrounding both men
- Trump lawyer Michael Cohen reportedly used the same pseudonyms for Trump and a top RNC fundraiser while negotiating payouts
- ‘Here I stand’: Rosenstein is reportedly preparing to be fired by Trump