» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- The “League of Legends” developer Riot Games is facing a class-action lawsuit claiming the company harbored a sexist work environment with women suffering from unequal pay and regular harassment.
- Reports detailing the company’s “bro culture” surfaced in August, leading Riot to issue an apology to current and past employees.
- The two women who filed the lawsuit detailed multiple instances of inappropriate behavior, including a list of “Hottest Women Employees” and unsolicited photos of male genitalia.
Months after reports accused the “League of Legends” developer Riot Games of fostering a sexist work environment, two employees, one former and one current, have filed a class-action lawsuit against the company alleging discrimination and harassment.
In the complaint filed with the California Superior Court in Los Angeles, the plaintiffs claim that Riot denied them equal pay and blocked their career advancements on the basis of gender.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Online scammers are bombarding young ‘Fortnite’ players with fake offers for free v-bucks
- It’s become increasingly clear that Alphabet, Google’s parent company, needs new leadership
- The newest ‘Overwatch’ character is a deadly gunslinger with a grudge to bear