- Two of the biggest YouTubers on the planet, KSI and Logan Paul, fought each other in a boxing match on Saturday.
- More than 800,000 people streamed the fight at Manchester Arena, with at least half a million people watched through illegal streams.
- The fight ended in a majority draw, with both fighters immediately calling for a rematch.
While many may pour scorn on a matchup between two amateurs, more than 800,000 streamed the fight, while at least a half a million more watched on illegal streams, despite attempts of the organisers to quash them.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- John McCain, war hero and longtime senator, dead at 81
- Trump is latching on to a popular right-wing talking point about Michael Cohen that experts say is ‘nonsense’
- It looks like ‘Y2K all over again’ for stocks as evidence of an imminent crash continues to pile up