The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider may receive a commission from The Points Guy Affiliate Network.
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- The annual fee for the Business Platinum® Card from American Express is going up from $ 450 to $ 595 per year.
- New benefits include credits at WeWork and Dell and increased benefits from hotel stays.
- With the higher fee, the card may be even more valuable to some cardholders, but others may want to look elsewhere for a rewards card with great benefits and a lower cost.
The Business Platinum® Card from American Express is a longtime leader in both the business and personal rewards card spaces, but a newly increased fee may be enough for you to cancel that Business Platinum card. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- How to earn 1.8% cash back on every purchase you make with this no-fee Wells Fargo card
- Southwest is making it too easy to qualify for its lucrative Companion Pass
- Earning 6% back at the supermarket is a no-brainer: Here’s why the AmEx Blue Cash Preferred is a winner