» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Wearing a suit is an absolute minefield.
- Colin Hunter, CEO and cofounder of bespoke menswear brand Alton Lane, says overcomplicating things is one of the biggest mistakes he sees guys make with their suits.
- He also says men tend to underinvest in themselves.
- Scroll down to read his advice.
“I always hated shopping.”
Colin Hunter is a man who understands the struggles men face when shopping for clothes. That’s why he quit his job as a management consultant to open his own menswear company “from the perspective of a customer who hates to shop.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- MICHAEL JORDAN: How the richest NBA player ever spends his $ 1.65 billion
- LEBRON JAMES: How the king of the NBA and the new king of Los Angeles spends his millions
- Astronauts explain why nobody has visited the moon in more than 45 years — and the reasons are depressing