YouTube / SpaceX
- Tesla‘s version 9 software should arrive in August, CEO Elon Musk said over the weekend.
- The first update since 2016 “will begin to enable full self-driving feature,” he tweeted.
- Musk also gave updates on the Roadster’s “SpaceX” package, which will include compressed air “thrusters”
- Follow Tesla in real-time here.
Tesla surged more than 3% in early trading Monday following CEO Elon Musk’s announcement that the carmaker’s version 9 software would include the first steps to fully-autonomous driving.
“With V9, we will begin to enable full self-driving features,” the chief executive said in a Tweet early Sunday, telling users that a lane-merge issue had been fixed and will roll out with other updates in August.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Tesla surges after Elon Musk says it should meet its Model 3 production goal this month
- Tesla is sliding ahead of its annual meeting
- Investors have $ 11 billion riding against Tesla as its annual meeting kicks off