Tim Boyle/Getty Images
- The 2018 tax day you need to know is Tuesday, April 17 — two days later than usual.
- That’s the day when individual tax returns are due to the IRS for tax year 2017.
- It’s also the last day to make a 2017 IRA contribution.
April 15 is usually Tax Day. But in 2018, it’s a few days later.
- The 9 places in the US where Americans don’t pay state income taxes
- I filed my own taxes for the first time ever using TurboTax — and got the biggest refund I’ve ever received
- The last day to submit your tax return is Tuesday — here’s what to expect if you’re waiting until the last minute to file