With the popularity of Juul and other trendy vaping products, researchers are becoming more interested in how long-term exposure to flavouring chemicals affects our lungs.
An Edmonton man is dead after he went into anaphylactic shock on a worksite where sandblasting was taking place with a walnut-based product. CBC | Health News
In a 2016 report assessing the impact of air pollution on public health in the UK, it was suggested that every year, outdoor pollution is linked to around 40,000 deaths. The report produced by the Royal College of Physicians and the College of Paediatrics and Child Health, added that air pollution can have a damaging […]