» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Stocks fell Friday for a fourth day on the back of trade optimism.
- The US added more jobs than expected in October, and wages rose at the fastest pace in nearly a decade.
- Follow the US indexes in real time here.
Stocks stumbled Friday as the latest signs of a tightening labor market fanned concerns about rising rates and disappointing Apple earnings dragged down technology companies.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average wiped out gains and fell 0.5%, or more than 100 points. The Nasdaq Composite dropped 1.1%, and the S&P 500 also turned 0.7% negative. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Here’s everything that was announced in the Budget — and how it will affect Britain’s households
- GOLDMAN SACHS: Stocks will come roaring back, but the game has changed — here are the 3 best investing strategies for the new era
- Stocks are doing something not seen since the tech bubble — and it’s a signal the decadelong bull market is on its last legs