» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Stan Lee, the founder of Marvel Comics, died at the age of 95 on Monday.
- Lee spent a lifetime condemning racism, most prominently via the heroes in his comic books.
- “I always felt the X-Men, in a subtle way, often touched upon the subject of racism and inequality, and I believe that subject has come up in other titles, too,” Lee said in a 2016 interview.
Stan Lee spent a lifetime condemning racism and hatred, including via the heroes in his comic books.
Lee, the founder of Marvel Comics, died at the age of 95 on Monday. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 13 apps for your iPhone that are better than the ones Apple made
- Google built a tiny Street View car to map out one of the world’s largest model cities, and the results are incredible
- I wear the popular Everlane Day Gloves at least 3 times a week — here’s why I think they’re the best flats you can buy