- South Korean figure skater Yura Min had a wardrobe malfunction seconds into her event when a hook came undone on her costume.
- Min said she was “terrified” throughout the event, keeping her arms close to her body to hold her costume up.
- She and her partner, Alexander Gamelin, finished ninth in the team event.
South Korean figure skater Yura Min almost had a horrific start to the Winter Olympics.
Just five seconds into the pair’s team figure skating event, Min, who is American born, had a hook on her wardrobe come undone, putting her in an awkward spot.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- IOC president Thomas Bach took a shot at Russian doping during his speech at opening ceremony
- The South and North Korean Olympic delegations marched at the opening ceremony under a unified Korea flag
- One athlete to know from all 93 countries competing in the Winter Olympics