- There’s an Instagram account dedicated to collecting video footage of commuters in Sydney missing their trains.
- The account @missedyabus shows people running to catch their ride — and their devastated faces when they don’t make it.
- It’s highly amusing.
There’s an Instagram account dedicated to collecting humiliating video footage of commuters in Sydney missing their trains — and it’s highly amusing.
The account @missedyabus, which has almost 26,000 followers, posts videos capturing the painful moments where people run for their train, miss it, and then some try and style it out like they “didn’t want it anyway.”
The witty captions peppered with song lyrics make it even better.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth just plunged by $ 5 billion, but he and his college-sweetheart wife are still worth billions — see their houses, cars, and travels
- China’s latest energy megaproject shows that coal really is on the way out
- The 10 biggest blockbuster movies of all time, and how much they raked in