» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Snap launched Snap Camera, its first-ever desktop app for consumers on Friday.
- Snap Camera allows users to “wear” Lenses while on their computers, like while recording a YouTube video or on a Google Hangout.
- Snap also announced a partnership with Twitch, where streamers and their fans can wear Lenses while on the gaming platform.
- The addition of desktop and a partnership with Twitch comes one day after a tough Q3 earnings call for Snap where the company announced it had lost two million daily active users since last quarter.
A new app from Snap is coming to the desktop.
On Friday, the company announced the release of Snap Camera, which brings its AR Lenses (think dog ears and tongue) to desktop devices. Snap Camera works with the camera on your computer, which means users will be able to “wear” Lenses when recording a video on YouTube or during a Skype or Google Hangout call. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Snap just hired 2 execs from Amazon and The Huffington Post after its chief strategy officer quit
- Everything we know about Fortnitemares, the special, Halloween-themed event that just started in ‘Fortnite’
- A 16 year old just became the new world champion of ‘Tetris’ — see the remarkable video of the winning game right here