» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Businessman Lord Alan Sugar tweeted a picture of Corbyn sat in a car next to Hitler.
- Labour’s shadow chancellor John McDonnell called for Sugar to “delete and disown” the tweet.
- The row comes during a crisis over anti-semitism within the Labour party.
John McDonnell has called on Alan Sugar to “delete and disown” a tweet depicting Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn sat in a car alongside Adolf Hitler.
Lord Sugar, a former Labour peer, shared the image with his 5.5 million witter followers as Corbyn battled to get a handle on the anti-Semitism row that has enveloped his party.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Hundreds protest outside Parliament against anti-Semitism in the Labour Party under Corbyn
- Evidence is mounting that Amazon’s HQ2 will land in ‘the bull’s-eye of America’s internet’
- Nancy Pelosi could unexpectedly deliver Republicans their worst nightmare — and it could lead to an electoral bloodbath