Real Insight Marketplace
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Sears is closing at least 40 stores, including 31 Sears stores and nine Kmart stores.
- The closing stores span 24 states including Arizona, California, Florida, Missouri, Ohio, and Minnesota.
- Most of the stores will close in July and August.
- Sears has cut its store count in half in the last five years.
Most of the stores on the new list will close in July and August.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Kroger is charging at Amazon with a company that uses ‘swarms’ of robots to get shoppers hooked on a ‘powerful new drug’
- Major fast-food chains are missing out on a $ 13 billion opportunity
- We compared Amazon and Walmart-owned Jet.com to see which site was easier to shop — and the winner was clear for a key reason