Michele K. Short/Netflix
- “Maniac” director Cary Joji Fukunaga told Business Insider about the challenges of making his trippy new show for Netflix.
- He also explained why Emma Stone hated playing the elf character, and why he and Stone almost went to Netflix to see if the screening giant would not release all the show’s episodes at once.
Warning: Spoilers below if you haven’t seen all episodes of “Maniac.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: How actors fake fight in movies
- Cary Joji Fukunaga says he won’t return to direct Netflix’s ‘Maniac’ if there’s a season 2
- Netflix’s ‘Maniac’ is a confusing mess full of weak characters and a poorly drawn world
- Cary Joji Fukunaga on directing the next James Bond movie: ‘I’m just honored that they picked me’