- Samsung announced the Galaxy Note 9 smartphone on Thursday during an event in Brooklyn, New York.
- The phone comes with high-end specs and design, as well as the Note line’s signature S Pen stylus.
- Samsung added new features to the S Pen stylus, like remote camera control.
- The base model of the phone will cost $ 1,000, similar to the iPhone X’s price tag.
Samsung announced its Galaxy Note 9 smartphone on Thursday during its Unpacked event in Brooklyn, New York.
The Galaxy Note 9 is Samsung’s largest smartphone model to date, with a 6.4-inch screen, and it comes with an S Pen stylus that brings a bunch of unique functionality to the phone.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- There’s no longer an excuse for late Android updates: If this tiny smartphone company can support Android P on the same day as Google, so can everyone else
- Everything Samsung just announced — the Galaxy Note 9, Fortnite, and more
- ‘Fortnite’ finally arrives on Android starting today — here’s how to download the game, and a list of all of the devices that support it