» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Russian state television channel RT under investigation by Ofcom in the wake of Sergei Skripal poisoning.
- UK broadcasting regulators announce 7 new investigations.
- Channel’s future in doubt in the UK as Ofcom consider whether the channel is “fit and proper” to retain its license.
- Ofcom record a “significant increase” in broadcasts that potentially breach broadcasting rules, since events in Salisbury.
The future of RT’s license to broadcast in the UK is now in doubt after broadcasting regulators announced seven new investigations into the Russian state-owned news channel.
In a statement, Ofcom said they had recorded a “significant increase” in broadcasts that potentially breach broadcasting rules, since the poisoning of Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- How to record in Snapchat without keeping your finger on the screen
- Here’s what it costs to open a McDonald’s restaurant
- The Supreme Court just handed the Trump administration a loss on immigration — and Gorsuch was the tiebreaking vote