Running Remote 2018 is being organized by Time Doctor, a remote team of 85 in 27 countries and Hubud – voted Forbes’s N1 coworking space.
Remote teams are growing at an extremely rapid pace. According to ‘The 2017 State of Telecommuting in the U.S. Employee Workforce’ report, 3.9 million people, or 2.9% of the total U.S. workforce, worked from home at least half the time in 2015, a 115% increase from 1.8 million back in 2005. A growing number of entrepreneurs and business leaders are looking for ways to improve their remote work operations.
The two-day conference on June 23rd and 24th 2018 will be held at the Green School Bali, Ubud, in Bali Indonesia. Topics covered will include:
- Management styles, processes and technology for managing remote teams
- Managing finances and processing payments across several countries easily and without paying expensive transfer fees
- Hiring the right people who can perform well in a remote setting
- Promoting teamwork and building trust in a remote team
- Staying productive, overcoming distractions and maintain work-life balance while working from home.
The speakers for Running Remote are:
- Joel Gascoigne; Co-founder & CEO, Buffer
- Sara Sutton Fell; Founder, Flexjobs & Remote.Co
- Amir Salihefendic; Founder & CEO, Doist
- Dominic Price; Head Of R&D and Work Futurist, Atlassian
- Lara K Owen; Director, Global Workplace Operations, Github
- Liam Martin; Co-Founder & CMO, Time Doctor & Staff.Com
- Dmitriy Zaporozhets; Co-founder & CTO, Gitlab
- Justin Cooke; CMO, Empire Flippers
- Sean Hodges, Lead Developer, TransferWise
- Sarah Kuehnle; Head Of Product, Dribbble.Com
- Andrea Loubier; CEO, Mailbird
- Eiji Han Shimizu; Mindfulness Coach
- Steve Munroe; CEO, Hubud
- Omar Zenhom; CEO, WebinarNinja
- Stuart Jones, Founder, Coworkation
The event is being sponsored by group of companies whose workforce entirely or substantially consists of remote employees. They are Transferwise, Time Doctor, Empire Flippers, Balsamiq, DI Designs Studio, Crunchbase, WebinarNinja, GoGoPlaces, Transformify, Intellyo, Livit, Remote Work Hub and Unicorns in Tech.
Event registrations are now open and early bird tickets are now available at https://runningremote.com/
About Time Doctor:
Time Doctor (https://timedoctor.com) is a time analytics and productivity monitoring software designed for tracking hours and productivity of remote teams. The fully remote team is made up of 85 people working from 27 different countries.
Hubud (https://hubud.org) is a co-working space in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. It is a collection of members at any one time that are freelancers, tech teams, creatives, video journalists, writers, dreamers and everything in between.
For event sponsorships and other inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Green School Bali, Jalan Raya Sibang Kaja, Banjar Saren, Abiansemal, Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia