» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Roger Federer lost the Cincinnati Masters final against Novak Djokovic on Sunday.
- It was good news for Djokovic, who becomes the first tennis player in history to complete a ‘Career Masters’ by winning all nine ATP Masters 1000 events.
- But it was bad news for Federer, who looked truly awful against Djokovic and has clearly been struggling for form in his biggest matches of the summer.
- There are few chances for Federer to end the year on a high — and the 36-year-old will surely be looking at the upcoming US Open as a last-chance saloon for success this year.
There’s something wrong with Roger Federer.
The 36-year-old was on top of the tennis world just eight months ago, when he broke down into tears while lifting the 2018 Australian Open trophy. He had won the first major of the new year, his 20th Grand Slam title in total, and there was reason to believe there could be more in store for the rest of the year.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Rafa Nadal is ‘more consistent’ than Roger Federer and will eventually win more Grand Slam titles, according to one of the top young talents in tennis
- Roger Federer was so nervous the first time he went to Wimbledon he asked the umpire an embarrassing question he later regretted
- Serena Williams says she couldn’t focus during the heaviest defeat of her entire career because her sister’s murderer had just been released from prison