Kevin C. Cox/Getty
- Rob Gronkowski wouldn’t commit to his NFL future when asked about rumors of retirement after the Super Bowl.
- Gronkowski said he would take the offseason to consider his future.
- Gronkowski, at 28, has had a long history of injuries from back and knee injuries to concussions.
After the New England Patriots lost to the Philadelphia Eagles in the Super Bowl, Rob Gronkowski wouldn’t commit to his NFL future.
In his postgame press conference, a reporter asked about rumors that Gronkowski would consider retirement.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The Patriots tried an amazing trick play in the Super Bowl but Tom Brady dropped the pass
- The Patriots blew a huge opportunity in the Super Bowl with an unusual tackle from the Eagles and a botched field goal attempt
- POWER RANKING: The top 25 people who will decide the winner of Super Bowl LII