Wilfredo Lee, File via AP
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott defeated Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson Sunday in a contentious race for the state’s Senate seat.
- Scott led Nelson by more than 10,000 votes Sunday after the recount’s noon deadline, according to the Associated Press.
- Over the course of the campaign, Scott baselessly claimed rampant voter fraud and reportedly spent more than $ 60 million to defeat Nelson, who served three terms after first being elected to the US Senate in 2000.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott defeated Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson Sunday in a contentious race for a Senate seat.
- Trump and Republicans escalate unsubstantiated voter-fraud conspiracies as recounts move forward in Florida
- Chuck Schumer accuses President Trump of "bullying" in Florida recount, says every vote should be counted regardless of deadline
- A judge just slapped down Republicans’ claims of fraud in Florida amid an increasingly chaotic recount