» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Apple’s new leather sleeves for its 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro laptops aren’t designed to allow for charging while the computer is full inside the sleeve, according to early reviews.
- Reviewers at 9to5 Mac and iDownloadBlog noted the same frustration, and found it to be a main reason not to buy the sleeve.
Reviewers have gotten their hands on the new leather sleeves for Apple’s recently introduced MacBook Pro laptops — and they’ve already run into a frustrating pain point that stems from the sleeves’ overall design.
Apple introduced new MacBook Pro laptops earlier this month, and added the new high-end laptop sleeves to go with them. Much like Apple’s other leather accessories, the sleeves are great-looking — they come in midnight blue, saddle brown, and black, and Apple says they’re made from “high-quality European leather.” See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 8 laptops for people who want the absolute best
- This YouTube video shows that you have to put the new $ 2,800 MacBook Pro in a freezer to get it to work properly
- Apple fans are returning their new MacBook Pros that cost a minimum of $ 2,800 because they can’t reach the advertised speeds