» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- 69% of Republicans said the threat of climate change is “exaggerated” compared to 4% of Democrats, according to a new Gallup poll.
- Opinions around climate change have suffered from widening partisanship as President Donald Trump’s administration has scrubbed mentions from federal websites and pulled out of the Paris Agreement.
- The problem isn’t going anywhere, despite what people think.
- Los Angeles is spending $ 40,000 per mile to paint streets white — and it could have a surprising ripple effect on the city
- Big oil companies were forced to lay out the science of climate change today in a court hearing that was compared to the Scopes trial on evolution
- These Amazon HQ2 finalist cities could be partially underwater in our children’s lifetimes