AP Photo/Getty Images
- Laura Ingraham, a Fox News opinion host, made what some have interpreted as a snide comment about David Hogg, a survivor of the Parkland school shooting.
- Ingraham tweeted a link to a news article about Hogg having received some college rejection letters.
- She tweeted the article’s headline, “David Hogg Rejected By Four Colleges To Which He Applied,” adding “and whines about it” at the end.
- Hogg is now urging people to boycott Ingraham’s advertisers,
David Hogg, a Parkland school shooting survivor who has become one of the prominent voices for gun control, is now going after a conservative talk-show host’s advertisers after she made light of his college-rejection letters.
Laura Ingraham, a Fox News opinion host, tweeted a link to a news article about Hogg having received rejection letters from several University of California schools.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- What business casual really means
- ‘No one would know your names’: NRA TV host slammed the Parkland kids ahead of the March for Our Lives rallies
- The Parkland community takes center stage at the March for Our Lives rally in Washington