Ian West/Pool photo via AP
- Two of Prince Harry‘s most notable ex-girlfriends, Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas, attended his royal wedding to Meghan Markle on Saturday.
- Davy, who dated Harry on-and-off from 2004 to 2011, wore an all-navy outfit paired with a small cape.
- Bonas, who dated Harry for two years following his split from Davy, chose a multicolored, textured dress from British designer Eponine London.
- Both Davy and Bonas appear to be relatively friendly with Harry — at least, friendly enough to be cool with showing up to his wedding.
Hey, quick question: what, exactly, does a person wear to their famous ex-boyfriend’s wedding? One that is televised across the world? And one in which you, as someone who once dated this very famous person, will be under a decent amount of scrutiny?
What very well may be a worst nightmare for some was a reality for two of Prince Harry’s most notable ex-girlfriends, Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas, both of whom made an appearance at his wedding to Meghan Markle.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- There’s a ‘mistake’ in Harry and Meghan’s official royal wedding photos — can you spot it?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s official wedding photos have a subtle link to Princess Diana
- The photographer of that viral royal wedding photo explains how he got the incredible shot