Jakob Owens / Unsplash
- Picking up litter while jogging in groups – known as ‘plogging’ – has become a popular pastime in Sweden.
- One among many lifestyle fads to come out of the Nordics, plogging is now catching on in other countries across the world.
- According to a fitness app, plogging is a more effective form of exercise than jogging.
Forget lagom or hygge, there is a new Scandinavian word to add to your vocabulary: Plogging.
Plogging essentially combines jogging with picking up trash, while turning it all into a social event. The phenomenon was born in Sweden in 2016, when groups started to form around the activity.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 4 exercise routines you can do virtually anywhere, according to fitness experts
- 31 celebrities who have publicly supported Donald Trump
- Tiger Woods is back — here’s how he spends his millions and lives his life off the course