- Parkland school shooting survivor and gun law activist David Hogg is going to Harvard University.
- He received a score of 1270 out of 1600 on the SAT, according to TMZ. The bottom 25% of students admitted had an average score of 1460.
- His reported score has sparked a debate over whether Harvard should have admitted him, or if SAT scores aren’t very useful anyway.
David Hogg — a survivor of the Parkland High School shooting and advocate for gun law reform — announced he’s going to Harvard University in the fall.
The reaction was mixed.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A federal judge tosses the Parkland school-shooting lawsuit, says local police had no legal obligation to protect students during the massacre
- A new report found that Russia’s disinformation operation in the US picked up speed even after it was caught by Mueller
- New report is said to show where Russia prevailed and failed in its mission to elect Trump and divide a nation