- Experts aren’t confident that Theresa May is going to secure a Brexit trade deal with the EU before the 2020 deadline.
- According to a new poll of 100 academics who specialise on the subject, just 16% think the UK Prime Minister will get a deal.
- 42%, meanwhile, think the UK will leave the EU without a trade deal.
The Brexit policy panel, a cross-disciplinary group of some of the 100 most prominent academics on the issue, asked a range of questions in order to forecast where Britain is heading once it leaves the bloc. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Share your opinion! Become a BI Insider today!
- UK and EU negotiators have agreed on a Brexit deal
- Amazon has announced its locations for HQ2, but a walk through Seattle made me think any city should be wary of hosting the tech giant