- A gunman was taken into custody Saturday evening after he opened fire outside a Los Angeles-area Trader Joe’s and took hostages inside, police said. One woman inside the store was killed.
- Authorities told news outlets they believe the man first shot his grandmother and girlfriend, then opened fire on police during a pursuit, before crashing his car outside the Trader Joe’s
A gunman is in police custody after opening fire outside a Los Angeles-area Trader Joe’s supermarket, barricading himself inside, and taking hostages, authorities said Saturday. One woman was struck by gunfire inside the store, according to the Los Angeles Police Department and Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti.
“We have successfully taken the suspect into custody without incident. The situation remains fluid as officers move forward clearing the location,” the Los Angeles Police Department tweeted.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- New evidence suggests that most vitamins are useless, but here are the only ones you should take
- Florida is one of the best places to retire in America — here’s exactly how much it costs for a dream retirement in the Sunshine State
- Share your opinion — Become a BI Insider today