Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
- There were no winners in Saturday night’s Powerball lottery drawing, putting the jackpot at $ 620 million.
- No one won the last Mega Millions drawing either, sending its jackpot soaring over $ 1.6 billion.
- The two jackpots are now worth more than $ 2.2 billion combined.
- The massive Mega Millions jackpot has reached an all-time world record for a lottery prize.
- The next Mega Millions drawing is on October 23 and the next Powerball drawing is October 24.
Massive lottery jackpots continued to grow even larger after no winners were announced for the prizes in Friday and Saturday night drawings. Combined, the Powerball and Mega Millions jackpots are now worth more than $ 2.2 billion combined.
NOW WATCH: What happens when you sleep in your contacts
- 21 job interview questions that are designed to trick you
- Your opinion matters. Become a BI Insider today!
- A hidden threat that’s been haunting the market for years is flaring up — and it could mean the meltdown in stocks is just getting started
DON’T MISS: What to do if you win the lottery