- FT: Trump’s business partner on the Trump Toronto tower paid a $ 100 million commission to a middleman with Kremlin links to help facilitate the sale of a stake in a Russian steel mill.
- The stake was sold for $ 850 million and some of that money may have gone to the Trump Toronto project.
LONDON — A Financial Times investigation into the financing of President Donald Trump’s Toronto hotel tower has found fresh evidence suggesting links between the US President and Russia.
The FT claims it has seen documents suggesting that the Kremlin may have been involved in indirectly financing the project. There is no suggestion that Trump knew.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Americans are obsessed with SUVs — these are the ones everyone is buying
- A rumor that Melania Trump has a body double has been reignited after these images of her leaving Air Force One surfaced
- Kylie Jenner is on the cusp of becoming the world’s youngest self-made billionaire, with Forbes estimating her net worth to be 3 times as large as Kim Kardashian’s