- Frank Sinatra’s first wife Nancy Sinatra has died aged 101.
- Nancy was married to Frank for 12 years and had three children with him.
(Reuters) – Nancy Sinatra, the first wife of the late, legendary singer and actor Frank Sinatra, died Friday at the age of 101, her daughter, also named Nancy Sinatra, said in an internet tweet.
“My mother passed away peacefully tonight at the age of 101,” the younger Nancy Sinatra, 78, wrote on her official Twitter page. “She was a blessing and the light of my life. God speed, Momma. Thank you for everything.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Harvey Weinstein pleads not guilty to sex assault charges
- An anti-Trump movement is calling for the boycott of these 23 retailers
- I’m 27 and I’ve saved $ 200,000 — here are the 7 best pieces of advice I can give you about money