- Kanye West said he’s “distancing himself from politics” to focus on creative work.
- West — a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump — said he’s been “used” to spread messages he doesn’t believe in.
- The fallout follows a dispute with Candace Owens, who said West designed a logo for “Blexit,” a movement to convince African-Americans to leave the Democratic party. West said he didn’t design the logo.
In a move that’s being hailed as a “Yexit,” Kanye West said Tuesday he was quitting politics to focus on his creative work.
NOW WATCH: Why babies can’t drink water
- ‘It’s like playing whack-a-mole’: A string of recent revelations paints a stark picture of Russia’s ongoing campaign to meddle in the 2018 midterms
- Twitter apologizes for failing to respond to a user who reported bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc, Jr. days before nationwide bomb scare
- Megyn Kelly in 2017: ‘I regret a lot’ of the controversial stuff I’ve said on live television