Pavel Smertin/Kommersant Photo via AP
- Murdered Russian exile Nikolai Glushkov believed he had previously been poisoned by Russians while in the UK.
- Glushkov was found dead in his home a week after the Skripals were poisoned with Novichok.
- In 2013, he was treated for suspecting poisoning, a paramedic who attended to him has said.
A murdered exile believed he had previously been poisoned by mystery Russians who brought him champagne, a paramedic who treated him said.
Former Aeroflot deputy director Nikolai Glushkov was found apparently strangled in his home in New Malden, south-west London, a week after the Novichok poisoning of the Skripals.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The incredible history of the Airbus A380 superjumbo jet, which went from airline status symbol to reject in just 10 years
- A guy standing behind Trump at a campaign rally in Montana stole the show for several minutes before he was moved off camera
- The giant garbage vortex in the Pacific Ocean is over twice the size of Texas — here’s what it looks like