Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- Ted Farnsworth, the CEO of Helios and Matheson Analytics, which owns MoviePass, said on Tuesday that the company has raised $ 65 million in new funding.
- He also said that that MoviePass has controlled its spending since changing to the three-movies-per-month plan.
MoviePass isn’t going anywhere — at least according to Ted Farnsworth, the CEO of Helios & Matheson Analytics (HMNY), which owns MoviePass.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: How actors fake fight in movies
- MoviePass emailed former subscribers to tell them they’ll be enrolled in a new plan unless they opt out, and experts are calling it ‘unfair and abusive’
- ‘The Sisters Brothers’ is a rare Western that’s filled with incredible performances and keeps you guessing what will happen next
- 7 great movies you can watch on Netflix this weekend