The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- While many of my colleagues and friends love their PopSockets grips, I think they’re overrated.
- In my experience, the Speck GrabTab ($ 9.95) is a better phone grip and stand.
- It might not come in as many colors or patterns, but it’s more secure, more comfortable to hold, and less obtrusive.
There are over 40 million PopSockets grips attached to phones around the world. Some of those grips belong to our very own editors, who regularly rave about the affordable phone accessory as one of the most useful things they own. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 22 thoughtful, personalized engagement gifts couples will actually use
- 11 highly rated sneakers for common types of workouts — from running to weightlifting
- Southwest Airlines’ Companion Pass is the holy grail of travel rewards — I used mine for 3-for-1 flights with my wife and baby