- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) left two restaurants in two days after he was confronted by protesters in his home state of Kentucky.
- Protesters are angry about his support for the Trump administration’s immigration policies and called on McConnell to “Abolish ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement).”
- McConnell is the most recent politician to be heckled in public, following several prominent members of the Trump administration.
It’s not an easy time to eat in a restaurant if you’re a member of the Trump administration or part of the Republican Party establishment. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: Why Rolex watches are so expensive
- Justin Bieber actually predicted that he would marry Hailey Baldwin in 2016, and it’s spooky
- The internet is collectively losing it over this luxury ‘horse spa’
- Meet Kareem Waris Olamilekan, the 11-year-old artist whose drawings are getting worldwide recognition