» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Miss Spain, Angela Ponce, is the first transgender contestant at a Miss Universe pageant.
- Though she didn’t make it to the top 20, the competition honored her with a special segment during Sunday’s live show.
- She also walked down the runway.
Miss Spain, Angela Ponce, made history at the Miss Universe pageant Sunday night as the competition’s first transgender contestant.
Though she didn’t make it to the top 20, the 27-year-old from Sevilla, Spain, was honored with a special segment during the live competition in Bangkok, Thailand. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Miss Costa Rica destroyed Steve Harvey with a joke about his Miss Universe mistake during the 2015 competition
- A new Miss Universe has been named — watch the crowning moment
- Everything coming to — and leaving — Netflix in January