EURODISNEY-SHAREHOLDERS/ REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes
- Disney is set to report third-quarter earnings after the closing bell Tuesday.
- Millennial investors were snapping up shares ahead of the release, with 65,000 investors on Robinhood holding the stock.
- Investors will be looking for details about its proposed $ 71 billion buyout of 21st Century Fox.
- Follow Disney’s stock price in real-time here.
Ahead of the company’s third-quarter earnings numbers after the closing bell, investors on the stock-trading app Robinhood who owned Disney totaled 65,744. That’s up more than 2.5% since July 2, when 64,137 held the stock, and well outside its usual weekly moving average of 600 since Business Insider first began tracking the data in late-June.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- ‘The worst I’ve ever seen it’: 11 shot dead, 63 more wounded in Chicago over the weekend
- Saudi Arabia appeared to threaten Canada with a 9/11-style attack in a feud over human rights
- Tesla reports wider loss than expected, expects to be profitable in the 2nd half of the year as it ramps up Model 3 production