- Young investors on the stock-trading app Robinhood are loading up on Amazon.
- The internet giant will report earnings after the closing bell Thursday.
- Follow Amazon’s stock price in real-time here.
Young investors are loading up on Amazon ahead of the e-commerce giant’s earnings report on Thursday, data from the stock-trading app Robinhood shows.
Three thousand investors loaded up on the stock in the past week, making it the 13th most popular name on the app, which skews much younger than traditional brokerages. Eighty-four thousand users currently hold the stock, according to Robinhood’s website, up from 69,000 when Business Insider first began tracking the data last month.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: Why Rolex watches are so expensive
- Here’s the technique Navy SEALs use to swim for miles without getting tired
- It turns out the soccer ball Putin gifted to Trump really does have a transmitter chip inside
- These photos reveal why the 26-year-old organizer of the disastrous Fyre Festival could spend 10 years in prison