- Apple is set to report earnings after the bell, Thursday.
- Investors will be watching the iPhone X sales numbers and the company’s forward-looking guidance.
- Watch Apple shares trade in real time here.
Apple is set to report its holiday-quarter earnings Thursday, and millennials can’t get enough of the stock.
On Robinhood, the trading app popular with millennials, young investors are buying shares of Apple 78% more often than they are selling them. The stock was also the most held stock on Robinhood, according to Shrey Shahi, head of data science at Robinhood.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 9 must-have tech gadgets under $ 100
- Amazon’s store brand makes a lot of great tech, but these are the 12 gadgets actually worth buying
- Lockheed Martin forecasts higher profits in 2018 as Trump administration increases defense spending