Presley Ann/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Merry Christmas. There is reason to believe that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are married.
- Photos that are circulating on social media show Cyrus in a white dress, the couple cutting a cake, and balloons that spell out Mr & Mrs. Proof!
- Fans are, understandably, freaking out.
- Cyrus and Hemsworth were first engaged in 2012, broke off their engagement in 2013, and got back together in 2016.
Merry Christmas each and every one of us: There is reason to believe that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are married.
On Sunday, photos from what appeared to be a low-key, at home wedding reception surfaced on surfer Conrad Carr’s Instagram story. As Marie Claire first noted, Carr, who is friends with the couple, first posted a video which featured giant pink balloons that spelled out “Mr & Mrs.” Clue one.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Federal authorities are reportedly investigating the possible involvement of rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine in the attempted shooting of rapper Chief Keef
- People are criticizing rapper Lil Pump for using racist Chinese stereotypes in his new song
- Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra recreated one of their first pictures together, and people are living for it