- Comedian Michelle Wolf responded to President Donald Trump’s criticism of her with a jibe about his response to the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
- Trump pummeled her performance at last year’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner as he welcomed the news that a comedian would not perform at the next event, ending a decades-long tradition.
- Trump said the convention ended because “Michelle Wolf bombed so badly last year.”
- In response, Wolf mocked the president for appearing to side with Saudi Arabia over US intelligence over Khashoggi’s death: “I bet you’d be on my side if I had killed a journalist.”
Comedian Michelle Wolf responded to President Donald Trump after he criticized her performance at last year’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner with a jibe about his response to the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Trump celebrated the end of a decades-long tradition of having a comedian headline the event by saying that the convention was ended because “Michelle Wolf bombed so badly last year.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Trump’s lawyer says Trump won’t answer Mueller’s obstruction-of-justice questions
- ‘Maybe he did and maybe he didn’t’: Trump defiantly stands with Saudi Arabia and Crown Prince Mohammed before release of CIA report on Jamal Khashoggi’s killing
- The next White House Correspondents’ Dinner may look more like a lecture with presidential biographer slated as keynote speaker and Michelle Wolf isn’t happy