Eduardo Munoz Alvarez/Getty Images
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Michael Avenatti, the lawyer for porn star Stormy Daniels, is zeroing in on what he’s calling the “Trump Tapes” after appearing in longtime Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s court case on Wednesday.
- Avenatti’s day in court did not go as planned, as Judge Kimba Wood did not grant his motion to appear in the case moving forward.
- Avenatti has alleged that Cohen or an associate selectively leaked to the media audio obtained by the FBI in raids on his home, office, and hotel room.
Michael Avenatti, the attorney for porn star Stormy Daniels, is zeroing in on what he’s calling the “Trump Tapes” after appearing in court Wednesday in the Southern District of New York.
Last week, Avenatti alleged that Michael Cohen, a longtime lawyer for President Donald Trump, or his lawyers were selectively leaking audio tapes seized in FBI raids to media outlets. Avenatti also seemed to suggest that there were audio recordings of conversations between Trump and Cohen in the documents obtained by the FBI during the raids on Cohen’s home, office, and hotel room, but that Cohen had not leaked those.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Stormy Daniels’ lawyer, Michael Avenatti, has become a ‘hero’ on the left — and he has an aggressive fan base
- It looks like 3 of the biggest issues in Michael Cohen’s case are going to be addressed in his next hearing
- Rudy Giuliani and Michael Avenatti are going to war over the latest attempt to jumpstart the Stormy Daniels case