Ben Stansall / pool via AP
- Meghan Markle’s first awards ceremony presentation didn’t quite go to plan — but she managed to get it back on track.
- Markle was presenting the Celebrating Excellence Award at the annual Endeavour Fund Awards at Goldsmiths’ Hall in London.
- There was some confusion over the list of nominees and an awkward silence fell over the crowd.
- The former actress laughed off the fumble and the award was eventually presented to Daniel Claricoates, from Plymouth.
It’s not how the future Royal would have imagined her first awards ceremony appearance going.
But Meghan Markle acted cool under pressure as she laughed off a mix-up with the envelopes at the Endeavour Fund Awards, which celebrate the achievements of ex-servicemen and women.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Samsung may finally release the Galaxy X in 2018 — here are 7 things to expect from the foldable smartphone concept
- 10 must-have tech accessories under $ 10
- The 50 best TV show seasons of all time, according to critics