» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Brad Pitt is reportedly spending time with MIT Media Lab professor Neri Oxman — though the relationship isn’t romantic.
- Oxman is reportedly dating billionaire hedge fund manager Bill Ackman.
- Oxman was born in Israel, coined the term and pioneered the field of “material ecology,” and has her work featured in museums across the globe.
Universal heartthrob Brad Pitt has a new friend — and it’s someone who works thousands of miles from Hollywood.
Neri Oxman is a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a pioneer in her field (“material ecology” — heard of it?).
Page Six, which called Oxman a “rockstar MIT professor,” reported that nothing romantic has developed between the two, though a source also told Page Six that Oxman is dating billionaire hedge fund manager Bill Ackman. Ackman’s team declined to comment to Page Six.
Below, some of the highlights of Oxman’s life and impressive career.
This is Neri Oxman. She is an associate professor of media arts and sciences at the MIT Media Lab.
Noah Kalina/Wikimedia Commons
Source: MIT Media Lab
Page Six reported that Oxman and actor Brad Pitt have been spending time together, after meeting through an architecture project at MIT. A source told Page Six, “Brad and Neri instantly hit it off because they share the same passion for architecture, design and art. This is best described as a professional friendship.”
Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
Source: New York Post
According to Page Six, Oxman has been dating billionaire Bill Ackman for seven months, although Ackman’s team declined a request for comment. Ackman is the founder of hedge fund Pershing Square Capital, and was once called the next Warren Buffett.
Reuters / Richard Brian
- Inside the relationship of former ‘bad boy’ pro golfer Dustin Johnson and Paulina Gretzky, who used to eat breakfast and dinner with her hockey legend father every day
- A couple who flew around the world for just $ 1,000 each through credit card rewards used 6 cards to do it
- Meet the billionaire couple behind Panda Express, who run nearly 2,000 restaurants and sell 90 million pounds of orange chicken a year