- EverMarkets is gunning for the bitcoin derivatives business of CME and Cboe Global Markets.
- The company, which announced Tuesday it is coming out of stealth mode, draws some inspiration from IEX and offers an alternative model to current futures markets.
Michael Lewis’ hit 2014 book, “Flash Boys,” chronicled the journey of Brad Katsuyama and his scrappy group of former traders who set out to prove that Wall Street’s speed-traders were rigging the markets.
Four years after the book’s debut, a group of former Wall Streeters are setting out to do something similar in the nascent market for digital currencies.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth just plunged by $ 5 billion, but he and his college-sweetheart wife are still worth billions — see their houses, cars, and travels
- A controversial practice tearing Wall Street apart is about to be put to the test
- A trading technology firm has built a Wall Street-grade platform for cryptocurrency